We are committed to safeguarding the privacy of our clients, students, agents and contacts which we currently hold. We want you to feel secure whilst engaged with us in business; this policy sets out how we will treat your personal data.
This privacy statement outlines how we may use any personally identifiable data about you and the ways in which we protect and treat such data that we collect when you use our services.
PERSONAL DATA THAT WE COLLECT
We may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal data:
- Data about you and/or your company (including your name, e-mail address, and contact numbers).
- Any other data that you choose to send to us.
HOW WE USE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We may use your personal data to:
- Send you correspondence about courses where you have previously expressed an interest.
- Send you email notifications about courses for which you have applied or have specifically requested.
- Deal with enquiries made by you in relation to our services.
We will not provide your personal data to any third parties for the purpose of marketing.
Please let us know if the personal data which we hold about you needs to be corrected or updated by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
In addition, as is standard, we may disclose your personal data:
- To the extent that we are required to do so by law;
- In connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings;
- In order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing data to others for the purposes of fraud prevention).
SECURITY OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal data.
We will store all the personal data you provide in our secure (password and firewall protected) systems.
Of course, data transmission over the internet is inherently insecure, and we cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the internet.
You can request to see an updated policy document as it is published.
You may instruct us to provide you with any personal data we hold about you.
Provision of such data may be subject to:
- The supply of appropriate evidence of your identity (for this purpose, we will usually accept a photocopy of your passport or require bank showing your current address)
You may instruct us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes by email at any time. In practice, you will usually either expressly agree in advance to our use of your personal data for marketing purposes, or we will provide you with an opportunity to opt-out of the use of your personal data for marketing purposes.
You may instruct us to remove personal data under your rights of the General Data Protection Regulation. Any removal will be limited to regulatory compliance and what is permitted by law.
THIRD PARTY WEBSITES
The Manchester Language School Ltd website may contain links to other websites. We are not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of third party websites.
Manchester Language School
Manchester M20 6RW
The data controller responsible in respect of the data collected is Manchester Language School Limited.